In accordance with state, local, and DORA requirements and guidelines, here are the measures we are taking to protect your safety, and the measures we request you take as well.
What we request of clients
- Please fill out your informed consent form within 24-hours prior to your visit. The form includes some questions about COVID-19 like:
- Have you had a fever in the last 24 hours of 100°F or above?
- Do you now, or have you recently had, any respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or has coronavirus-type symptoms?
- It is now optional to wear a mask or a face cover in all indoor public spaces.
- All appointments are by appointment only. No walk-ins are permitted at this time.
- Please wait in your car prior to your service. Text or message your provider, and she will let you know when you can come in.
- Please come to your appointment alone.
- Please cancel or reschedule your service with us if you are feeling unwell.
- Please bring exact change if you wish to pay in cash.
- We are employing strict hygiene guidelines and frequent sanitization procedures for all contact surfaces and tools above and beyond the DORA (Department of Regulatory Agencies) and CDPHE (Colorado Department of Health and Environment) requirements.
- We exclusively use disinfectants that are EPA approved for use against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
- We disinfect all service equipment after use.
- We dispose of all single-use items after use.
- Members of the spa do not come in if they are sick, or have recently come into contact with someone ill.